ADA NRG Park recognizes the needs of guests with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. NRG Park continues to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate guests with disabilities. NRG Park Access Centers are located in all facilities at our Guest Services locations. NRG Park is accessible to the disabled community through various structural features and operational services. All accessibility inquiries should be made to:
Attn: Leah Mastaglio
One NRG Park
Houston, TX 77054
We welcome all disabled guests to attend all events and offer the following services on their behalf.
All NRG Park facilities offer accessible seating locations. The following are tips that will assist you with purchasing accessible seats for your next NRG Park visit.
When purchasing tickets to an event in person, or by telephone, inform the NRG Park or Ticketmaster representative that you need to purchase accessible seating. When purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster.com, please click on the “Request Accessible Tickets” icon on the event page (pictured below).
This will create an email that will be sent to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will then have someone contact you directly regarding your purchase.
When the transaction is completed, please verify the seating location for accuracy.
NRG Park facilities generally use the following format for seating. Categories are listed in proximity to the performance area. All seats are designated by number only. Seat 1 is always located on the left side of the row when facing the row.
Sections A-Z/AA-ZZ: Rows are numbered. (example: Section A, Row 1, Seat 1) Sections 1-20: Rows are numbered. (example: Section 1, Row 1, Seat 1) Sections 101-752: NRG Stadium rows are lettered, A-Z/AA-JJ; NRG Arena rows are numbered, 1-21.
- Specific brochures, programs and other informational literature are available at each Guest Services Desk located in all NRG Park facilities.
- Hearing amplification devices are available and provided complimentary by NRG Park at each Guest Services booth within NRG Stadium. With a minimum one week notice, assisted listening devices may be made available at NRG Center or NRG Arena. Some events are not compitable with assisted listening devices. A driver's license or credit card is required as a security deposit for use of these devices. Guests needing such devices should visit the Guest Services booth and speak with a Guest Services Representative.
- Sections 101, 112, 113, 117, 120, 121, 132, 133, 136, 140, 303, 316, 322, 325, 331, 344, 350, 353, 504, 508, 511, 518, 524, 530, 534, 538, 544, 550
Accessibility is indicated at the entrance of these washrooms. Over-sized stalls with sinks and water fountains are located on all levels.
NRG Center - Inside of Hall A, B, C, D and E Lobbies
- Retail areas, bars and restaurants equipped with 34-inch counters are located at every stand and bar in NRG Park.
- Convenient wheelchair access is also available at all NRG Park facilities. NRG Stadium and NRG Center have power-assisted entrances. Disabled accessible turnstiles are located at all NRG Park facilities.
- NRG Park Team Members have been properly trained in all emergency preparedness procedures. Designated Team Members have the primary duty of assisting and directing guests with disabilities to specific evacuation locations.
- Parking spaces and areas for guests with disabilities are available and located throughout NRG Park on a first-come, first-served basis. Disabled parking consists of two types, van and single-spaced. Curb ramps are featured at the entrance levels. Parking lots surrounding the facilities also have spaces available which are located in areas nearest to the buildings. All disabled guest parking is clearly marked with signage. ADA spaces are available in all lots and locations are based on the events. The standard ADA parking is as follows:
- Orange Lot 8 27
- Orange Lot 10 21
- Orange Lot 13 6 Maroon Lot 14 22
- Maroon Lot 15 22 -Red Lot 3 26
- Red Lot 4 53 -Blue Lot 19 86
For Houston Texan's game days, parking is permit only. No cash parking is available. For more information about ADA parking permits, please call 832-667-2002.
ADA drop-off & pick-up zones are located at the BHP Billiton Gate for most events. For stadium events Blue Lot 19 can be used as a drop off & pick up. This is subject to change based on the event.
METRORail guests should exit the rail and enter gate 2 on NRG Park off Fannin.
- Service/guide animals for disabled guests are welcomed at all NRG Park facilities. If specific accommodations are needed for service animals, please contact NRG Park prior to your visit by calling 832.667.1400.
- NRG Park will make every effort to provide sign interpreters to guests with hearing disabilities. We request 30 days notice to provide this service to our guests.
- All NRG Park facilities are smoke-free environments. Designated smoking areas are located outside of each NRG Park facility.
- Public telephones equipped with amplification devices are located throughout NRG Park. A courtesy TDD/TTY can be found at all Guest Services locations.
- Seating designated for guests with disabilities is available on all levels for all events held at NRG Stadium and NRG Arena. Floor seating will be available as long as comparable seating is available to the general public (at least one full workday after the date ticket sales commence). Designated seating for wheelchair users, guests who are visually impaired or guests who are hearing impaired will be available until such seats are sold out. One companion seat may be purchased for each seat sold to a disabled guest. Limited additional companion seating will be held until the day of the event or until seating is sold out, whichever is sooner.
- Tele-Typewriter service is available. Guests requiring this service should visit the nearest Guest Services/Concierge Desk for assistance. The NRG Park Guide for People with Disabilities may be requested by calling the NRG Park ADA Coordinator at 832.667.1400.
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms are located throughout all NRG Park facilities.