Police Officer Opportunities
NRG Park is now hiring off duty Police Officers for several different duties during events. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedule/hours, hands on training for both indoor and outdoor positions. We are looking for TEAM members to provide service, information and aid to all guests attending events at NRG Park. Type of events we are hiring for are: football games (including Houston Texans games), Rodeo, soccer games, concerts, conventions and consumer shows. .
In order to be part of the NRG Park TEAM you must meet our initial requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- All officers must be TCLEOSE (Texas Commission for Law Enforcement Officers Standards Education) certified
- Must be employed with a Police agency and work a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Must be willing to work indoor and outdoor conditions
- Must be willing to work traffic intersections
- Must enjoy working with the public
For further information about employment with NRG Park, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the agency you currently work for.